A 15-minute walk from the Chinatown rapid transit station, this hotel is 3 km from the Central Business District and 7 km from Universal Studios Singapore. Further details about the hotel are mentioned below.
The contemporary rooms feature flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and tea and coffee making facilities. Club rooms provide complimentary Wi-Fi and access to a private lounge with breakfast and evening drinks; some have terraces. Suites add separate living areas. Kids, age 11 and under stay free. Room service is offered 24/7.
Amenities include an international eatery, and a buffet restaurant serving halal cuisine. There’s also a lounge, a gym and an outdoor pool.
This hotel is the perfect fit for group trips as the rooms are big, and some of the rooms are even interconnected. The hotel provides private shuttles from the hotel to orchard road(central shopping district of Singapore) or Clarke quay(historic riverside place in Singapore more famous for its nightlife).
Location and nearby convenience stores
- Distance- 22 kilometres
- Time took- ~30 minutes depending on traffic
- Fare- with taxi- around $28.00
Metro Station (MRT):- Havelock MRT Station
- Distance- 1.1 kilometres
- time took- Car~3 minutes, walking~7 minutes
Bus station:- Hotel Miramar Bus station
- Distance- car: 2 kilometres, Walking: 190 metres
- time taken- car~4 minutes, walking~2 minutes
Nearest Beach:- Palawan Beach, Sentosa
- Distance- 6.9 kilometres
- Time took- ~15 minutes depending on traffic
- Fare- By taxi~ $11.17
- Choices- distance~260 metres, time took~3 minutes
- 7-Eleven – distance~700 metres, time took~9 minutes
- Chinatown- Distance~2.8 kilometres, time took~6 minutes, taxi fare~$ 6 to 10
- Marina Bay- Distance~4.5 kilometres, time took~ 10 minutes, taxi fare~$ 7 to 10
- Sentosa Island- Distance~7 kilometres, time took~ 13 minutes, taxi fare~$ 19 to 26
- Singapore Zoos- Distance~27 kilometres, time took~24 minutes, taxi fare~$ 28 to 40
- Jurong bird park- Distance~17 kilometres, time took~ 15 minutes, taxi fare~$ 22 to 35
- Little India – Distance~4.6 kilometres, time took~ 10 minutes, taxi fare~$ 9 to 15
- Gardens By The Bay- Distance~4.5 kilometres, time took~ 11 minutes, Taxi Fare~$ 19 to 30
All the fares depend on traffic. The fares are taken from Grab the major transportation company based in singapore and is spread over the whole of South-East Asia.
index- ~ means average
i. Waterfall Lounge (Level 1)
ii. Outdoor Swimming Pool (Level 5)
iii. Gym (Level 5)
(Notice: Given the latest government guidelines, the hotel will be suspending all shuttle bus services until further notice. In the light of the current pandemic, all shuttle bus services have been suspended till further notice)
i. Self-service Laundry (Level 5)
ii. In-room dining
For conclusion, I would like to say that the overall experience I had in this hotel was excellent. The staff that worked here was very professional and friendly. The morning breakfast was a buffet one, and the variety in cuisines was great. It had different cuisines, and there was also a typical Chinese hotpot, which was very interesting as I had seen it for the very first time. Although, the Indian cuisine had fewer options. This hotel is highly recommended as its location is very central and all the major attractions are very near.